Did anyone buy this? This has been sold on ebay...?

http://www.justmakecash.com/I_MADE_70000...

I just wonder what are they and if they works...
...............................................................................
Its a scam big time, no real company or person would ever do that unless they're dishonest.
...............................................................................
Don't do that, I've seen websites like this before. The story is believable but he never gets straight to the point. I saw something similar advertised on CNN and CBS that is a lot more credible, if you wanted to get into that business the right way. http://www.ichangedmylife.net if you want to check it out. PM me if you have any questions (yes, I do it).

Cheers,

Jeff
...............................................................................
DO NOT DO IT! One piece of advice that I try to live by... If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! There are lots of desperate people out there due to current economic conditions, and lots of people are out to make money off of them.