What can you do if your credit isant being reported to the credit places?

I check my credit scores each month through Truecredit.com and it looks like some of my payments airnt being reported on my credit. is there anyway to report this so the people can put this on my credit so it will knock up my scores. My scores airnt bad 720, 704, 694 is what they are but I need to get them higher. All my payments are always on time, I have never had any late payments or any bad reports on my credit
...............................................................................
You can contact the credit reporting agencies and file a dispute. Tell them you have an account with .... and would like to have it reported on your credit or you can call the credit card companies and ask them to update the information on the credit reports. Unforturnately not all of your credit reports to the same agencies all the time. You can request the updates.
...............................................................................
No, only subscribers can report to the credit bureaus.

Utilities, small businesses, medical providers, and landlords do not report to the credit bureaus. The only way these accounts would show up on your credit reports is if you default and is referred to a collection agency. Most larger collection agencies are members of the credit bureaus.

The fact that your bills don't show up as collection accounts is a good thing.