Would you work at the job you had in high school?

Although its taking me a lot of pride and big bitter pill to swallow, I am thinking (at 26 years old) to go back to the retail job I had when I was in high school. Would you do it? I need money and it would only be for a month! Any other suggestions? Maybe waitressing would be better because I would make tips? Also, I am starting school in the fall and have a lot of admin experience. Its only for a month or two though...
...............................................................................
maaaan! in these times you do what YOU have to do. a month ago i was a railroad conductor now i'm sweeping a house for someone else to flip! life's funny that way.
...............................................................................
Actually, if you look at it another way you are kind of lucky that you have a job you can go back to. There are a lot of unemployed people who formerly worked as highly trained professionals that would like to have any job about now. It sounds like it's not going to be permanent so I would say go for it. And as a former waitress in high school I would go with the retail job unless you are a real people pleaser with a lot of patience. People can be real cranky when they are hungry.
...............................................................................
If the job you had in high school bring in more money then you are making now then yes. What's wrong with a 26 year old working in retail? That's where most young people work anyway. You should see the 98 year old women that work at Macys.
...............................................................................
I am in a similar situation. I just graduated from college, and I am back at my degree. It is kind of hard to go back to the job you had in high school.
...............................................................................
Retail offers a lot of flexibility. You may find it a refreshing change while you are in school sitting all day, to be on your feet at night.