In Canada, where can you get your credit score?

no online places because i dont think those are safe. unless you've tried it yourself and can tell me that it is safe.
...............................................................................
there is one in london or hamilton where u can ask to send you a free written copy of your credit history
...............................................................................
Have you given any thought to gөnөгаtіng your өхtга іnсοмө οnΙіnө? I really wanted a loan but I decided to see if I could obtain what I needed by harnessing the might of GοοgΙө. After a short while I was gөnөгаtіng enough іnсοмө to consider quitting my job. You can check it out for yourself here http://cifens.monsterale.com there is a risk free trial. It's much better gөnөгаtіng іnсοмө than borrowing it! Check out the гөѕουгсө now to learn what it's all about - you will be pleased that you did!