Saving money in 2009?

I will be out of school Sunday. I am done with school for ever im 18 and a 12 grader. I will be living at home. My rent would be 300 dollars a month. My health will be 89.00 dollars a month. I will have to pay for car insurance it is paid for 6 months. I don't have to pay for food that is included in the rent.Gas would vary my job is 2 miles away. My most problem is going out and buying stuff. I spend 200 dollars a month on going out and eating and gas. But gas cost alot cuz I was driving to school and back. What is a good budget for all of these.
...............................................................................
There is no budget that works perfectly for everyone. Staying at home after graduating from school or college is often a smart choice. Why? You get the opportunity to save money for when you truly need to move out. Save as much money as you can, but don't forget to enjoy life a little :)

Get a job, and make sure you save a fair portion of your income. Do you plan on going to college? Technical school? If so, make sure you keep your cash in short term investments. Otherwise, you can risk longer term investments such as stocks/retirement accounts/etc. Make sure you save some money and don't forget to have fun.
...............................................................................
By google to collect some related information or you may try using answer engines like yahoo answer or yedda.com to get some related ideas.nonetheless,If you prefer some direct resource,here http://www.CarInsuranceTip.info/free-car... is a good one from my own experience.
...............................................................................
Need money?

Take easy online yes/no surveys to make money at home. Really simple. Not a scam. You WILL get a check in the mail. Great for teens and stay at home moms.

http://sites.google.com/site/teensandmom...