Who do I give my resume to?

I am applying for a job at Tim Horton's tomorrow, and I have my resume and application form. My question is, do I walk in and hand it to a worker, or should I ask for a manager to give the forms to?
...............................................................................
I would walk in and ask to speak with the manager and tell them a little about yourself. Try telling them things about yourself that might make your name stick to their brain. Think about where your applying and what skills you have that will make you seem like a good candidate.
...............................................................................
A great part time job is doing Free Surveys Online. Its a Fast, Easy and simple way to make extra money. check this blog for info and Proof of Payments

http://ExtraMoneyForBills.tk