Will they find out or not?

well, im getting called for an interview tomorrow,
and when the employer asks me what i am, i will lie and say im puerto rican (im actually american mixed with asian, but i look more hispanic than latino, and plus i speak fluent spanish)

I live alone,
anyways,
would he know im lying if i tell him/her im from puerto rican background?
will he find out?


i was born in Houston, my parents both live in Canada, my dad is american and my mom is phillipino,
...............................................................................
no way, he'll never find out. what, is he going to hire a private investigator to do a background test? i'm half-Hispanic half-White and I plan on listing myself as full Hispanic on the SAT's.
...............................................................................
What are you talking about?!?!?! Employers do not ask you your national origin in an interview. You're kidding right?

And why would you lie? That makes no sense at all. If you were born in Houston, then you are American.