I'm taking a CNA class in one state but moving to another afterward what to do about the certificate?

I'm going to be staying with my dad in Chicago and go to school to become a CNA but after I'm done, I plan on moving back to NC. Should I or do I have to get my certificate in Chicago first and then move back to NC or should I just wait till I go home to take the exam? Please help. Thanks!
...............................................................................
you can not currently be trained or licensed in another state and be listed on NC registry (this is known as reciprocity). NC currently requires the CNA to be trained and tested through NC approved programs.
https://www.ncnar.org/verify_listings1.j...
...............................................................................
All of this depends on State Law and licensing. You should inquire in NC if they recognize a license from IL. My wife is a RN and originally got her license in OH and was able to transfer that to FL because there is an agreement between those two States.
...............................................................................
contact the state's Board of Nursing for more info.