Should I sell his stuff?

My youngest son is leaving next week to spend 3 months in Florida with my eldest son. Here is my dilemma. He wants to store all his stuff here until he gets back. There's some pretty cool stuff there, and come to think of it, I bought it all. So isn't it technically my stuff?
...............................................................................
just charge him storage fees , 100.00 a month .
if he won't pay THAN SELL IT..............
...............................................................................
If you gave the things you want to sell to him, even if you bought them, they are his.

Selling his things is a personal decision on your part that will, of course, affect your personal relationship.

So should you sell what is in reality and technically his, only you can answer based on how you thing your son will react.