A person asks to weed your house, what do you expect him to do? What are your basic requirements?

I plan to start a weeding business so I can go to college. I plan to pick weeds by hand and use a hoe.

Obviously, there is to be advertisement to make myself known for business but what would you expect to be done for this business?
Perhaps weed spray? or what? I really don't know but I want to be successful and the best way to be successful is to give what your customer wants.

Please help! Anything that will be said will be helpful to me.
Thank you.
...............................................................................
Your method works much better than the spray. If I were to hire someone and their primary duty is to remove the weeds from my flower beds, I would expect that and only that.

Unfortunately, not many people hire someone to just pull weeds. This job is usually involved with bed preparation for planting including amending the soil, fertilizing and planting. Have you considered including these duties in addition to pulling weeds? Perhaps by combining these duties, you would have many more clients -- just a suggestion.