What would be a good business to start?

I am a young entrepreneur looking to start a business but I just don't know exactly what kind of business I would like to start.
...............................................................................
Why not work from home?

I have worked from home for about 3 years by now! The company is legitimate and has been on the market since 1999. They

pay me every month with no issues! You can start for free and work whenever you want!

But, if you decide to work from home/online, you need somebody to show you how to get started, otherwise you will have too

many questions and no answers at all.

I joined this program and I got lucky with a good sponsor. He taught me everything I need to know,
And now, I'm helping people like my Sponsor and so on!

Please take a look at this video first, so you will get the idea what is it all about. I want you to watch it because you

can see that I earn $12,000 a Month and it's not just me earning but many in my team are also earning money with me, after

you watch the video, you will see, I'm not lieng.

http://www.draviddavidsspiderwebsystem.w...
If you decide to join, link is on the right side of the video,

If you do join, I will be your sponsor and I will help you get started like my sponsor helped me!

if you have any questions or want more info,
just send me an email!
david.sunvalleymotel@gmail.com
...............................................................................
Jeremy I started at the age of 17 with my own business and became a millionaire by the age of 25. You must have a passion for what you do and not let anything get in your way including the negative friends and family members. I retired at the age of 50 due to a motorcross accident one of my sons was in that left him with permanent brain damage. I now devote my time to helping entrepreneurs start their own businesses with my 33 years experience. I know what works and what does not. You must work smart, not hard. How many hard working people do you know that live paycheck to paycheck? We all know too many. You might find my profile interesting and I am always available to answer your questions and help in anyway I can.
...............................................................................
Try this site: http://www.clicknearn.net/2633-53.html it can make you good money and it’s easy to do. There are no fees and it pays every Friday. It can make you $2000-$3000 a month. It has been pretty consistent for 2 years now. If you need any help or instructions on how to use the site email me.

Sources : http://post2world.com
...............................................................................
At 32, I was recently laid off and am now working full-time as self-employed freelancer. I can tell you, from 15 years of tried-and-failed experiments, one thing I've learned for sure: Find something you enjoy. Then go from there. You'll figure out a way to make money with it...