What was the worst experience you've had on Ebay?

Somone was selling flash drives really cheap. So I figured I could make a profit by reselling them on Ebay. I bought a large quantity for about $300.00. They never showed up and the seller got kicked off of Ebay after several people filed claims. I have over 800 transactions and this was the first time I was someones mark. I latered filed a claim with Ebay but did not expect much. They did an investigation and to my surprise all my money was refunded by Ebay.

i haven't had a 'worste' experience, except this once in which i had to file a claim and the seller closed his account and i couldn't get a complete refund, short by about $12. anything else has been ignorant sellers claiming silly things in emails. i just post them in the feedback section.

i saw a plasma tv online for extremely cheap so i ordered thinking you know whatever. when the ups man arrived at my door he was with a cop, and i was arrested for purchasing and having stolen goods delived. im only 20 and i have a felony..

I was joking with a friend from a game i play saying i want to buy a tv, so he sent me an ebay link for a cheap flat screen and it turned out to be vibrators.

I paid 348.00 for one of the new motorola razr's when they first came out and the seller sold several more after mine took my money and canceled his account. He used a prepaid debit card to set up the account...I learned my lesson...

bought a $2000 camera. Ebay sent it to my old apartment, where my ex-roommate hates me. Luckily, I got it anyway.

none