What should I pick for my 401k?

Which 401k plan should I choose?
I have to pick which 401k to do. I'm just a couple years out of college. I don't make a ton, just 30k. Company will match dollar for dollar up to 6%.

Here's my choices....

Core Plus Bond/Pimco
Oppenheimer International Bond Fund OIBAX
Oakmark Equity and income fund OAKBX
Eaton Vance Large Cap Value Fund A EHSTX
Dryden S&P 500 Index Fund
American Funds Growth Fund of Amer R3
Columbia Mid Cap Value A CMUAX
Principal MidCap S&P 400 R-3 PMFMX
Mid Cap Growth/Westfield Capital Fund
Allianz NFJ Small Cap Value Fund PCVAX
Principal Small Cap S&P 600 R3 PSSMX
Wells Fargo Advantage Small Cap Growth A
American Funds Capital World G/I R3 RWICX
American Funds Euro Pacific Growth Fund R3
Jennison Natural Resource Fund PGNAX
Seligman Communication & Info Fund

Do your asset allocation plan first. Within your plan, you decide how much you want in large caps, mid caps, small caps, international, bonds, and even cash. Once you do this, then you select the funds to fit your asset allocation.

But I might go something along the lines of:
40% dryden s&p500 index
10% principal 400 index
05% principal small cap 600
20% American Euro-pacific growth
20% pimco core bonds
05% cash

make good money with genuine hyip 1-3% daily check out http://www.geniusfunds.com/?c=243425 Report Abuse

I have mine through Principal MidCap S&P 400 R-3 PMF MX. Never had a problem and they charge about the same to withdraw money early as any other company.