Would Like To Print 2008 Tax Form -How Do I Get Copy?

So I would like to print my 2008 Tax Form but don't know how do I get a copy? I used the Turbo Tax CD and made it myself. I need a *SIGNED* copy of the tax return to return to the university i will be attending soon. They stated, "NO simplified copies provided by electronic filing software are acceptable."
How do I retrieve the copy then?

thanks.

a personal copy will not work, because that is not proof of filing and proof of income.
You need a Transcript from IRS, visit your local IRS office in your city, to obtain the transcript, all schools, banks, financial establishment accept the transcript as proof of income.
Take your picture ID with you. IRS will give the print while you wait.
Find your local IRS by visiting IRS website www.irs.gov

Go to irs.gov, get form 4506-T and request a transcipt. Since this *is* generated from the copy at the IRS, it's fine.

If you go to a taxpayer assistance office in person or are at fax machine and call in (800-829-1040), you can get it immediately.

The turbo tax CD should give you the option of printing a 1040 form for the return you filed electronically. Just print that out, sign it and give it to the University. I do that all of the time.

you prepared your own return and didn't make a copy for yourself?
if you need the forms, they are available at www.irs.gov and you can print a copy of each form you need there