What will you do with 1,000? please tell me.?

it is my whole lifes dream to have 1,000 for me to do what ever i want with.im 15.

what will you do with 1,000 and had no problems to take care of?

Options of purchase:

Laptop
iPod
A BUNCH of golf balls and a cheap golf club (hit the ball into the woods or pond or yard, etc.)
Open a PayPal Account (Free) and go nuts on ebay
Proactiv
iPhone (or other COOL cell phone)
Just spend it on food, and useless items from Walmart (like a sling shot)
Professional Slingshot - (Are cheap now, like $12)
Sony Stereo System (500 watts) - $99.99
iTunes Music
HD Flip Video Camera

Woow... 1,000 is not much money. Sounds like a lot but it would not pay one month's rent in New York. Okay, at 15 - I would put it in the bank to save for a car. You could use it as your down payment.

One thing I can tell you - if you don't know what to do with it - save it b/c soon enough you will wish you still had it. If you blow it on something that you absolutely have to have - you will regret it.

Good luck.

1,000 dollars? im assuming thats what u meant.

i would probably...
get a laptop
or
give it to charity
or
redecorate my room
or
shopping spree!
or
college money
or
buy a bunch of gifts for my friends!!!






















.