Where can i get a loan with my tax id?

Ive heard that i can get a loan or funding with my business tax id is it true? where can i get information?

"Ive heard that i can get a loan or funding with my business tax id is it true"

No, you don't get a loan with your business tax ID. Your business, if it is a separate entity, might be able to secure a loan. Just like a person, the business credit history will be reviewed. In the case of a small business, your credit history might also be pulled and you might have to personally guarantee the debt, regardless of how long your business has been in existence.

Turkish LOANS GLOBAL FINANCIAL AGENCY.
(London United Kingdom)
Contact.
Dr. Christopher Lukas
Director
Mrs jene hansor
Assistant.
Copyright © 1990-2009

Hello MR/MRS, Due to the economic recession Turkish LOAN AGENCY has
come up with a scheme to
help the less privilege, financially downgraded, poor income
earners,unemployed and small business owners seeking for
recapitalization help and more.
Turkish LOAN AGENCY is currently Offering
Private,Commercial,company and Personal Loans with very Minimal
Interest Rate of 5% within 1 year to 50 years repayment
duration period to any part of the world. To apply, fill the below
application form.
BORROWERS INFORMATION

YOUR NAME:
YOUR COUNTRY:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
PHONE NUMBER:
MONTHLY INCOME:
LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED:
LOAN DURATION:
PURPOSE OF LOAN:
HOME ADDRESS:
SEX:
AGE:
All application should be email directly to our email turkishloans@yahoo.com

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Dr Christopher Lukas

My name is Petty Ken. I am from United State of American, for the past 5years now I have been experiencing breakdown in my furniture’s business that was down by bank and montages, Not until I came across this Man called, Mr. Michael Lancer Loan Firm on the internet who grant me a loan $150,000 3days back to start up my business again with just 3% my business came back alive, I am doing very perfect in my business. Please I want you all to help thank this God Fearing man with sympathy mind. You can contact him via this email address below:
micheallancerloanfirm@ymail.com, micheallancerloanfirm@hotmail.com

My name is Petty Ken. I am from United State of American, for the past 5years now I have been experiencing breakdown in my furniture’s business that was down by bank and montages, Not until I came across this Man called, Mr. Michael Lancer Loan Firm on the internet who grant me a loan $150,000 3days back to start up my business again with just 3% my business came back alive, I am doing very perfect in my business. Please I want you all to help thank this God Fearing man with sympathy mind. You can contact him via this email address below:
micheallancerloanfirm@ymail.com, micheallancerloanfirm@hotmail.com

Only your local bank can answer this question.

If the business is brand new (less than 3 years in business), the bank will want you to personally guarantee the loans.

Contact your local financial institution.