When investing do you go with your gut instinct or do you do more research instead or both?

Me, I do both, I go with my instinct but I do my research first and if I see something that looks like it's not very effective. I won't invest in the stock. Simple as that.

hi there !!


yes mostly everyone will go by both instinct and some research. Inface more than instinct, Research is important while investing in stocks specially the blue chip assets......

Some home-work, some research, some analysis and some observation with strong instinct will work wonders.....


all the best !!

Every investor utilizes both to some extent. But a good investor uses research, analysis and reason much more than his instinct. Ideally, you should never buy a stock just because you have a gut feeling that it's going up, but then we're all human.

I use my Eight Ball. Actually, I use my instincts to gather stock or funds I like, then I research those. Especially when they make products i really enjoy. Happy Hunting

definitely research