What usually happens at an orientation at blockbuster? 2 hours?!?

i just got hired at blockbuster... thursday i have to go fill out paperwork and friday is orientation from 6-7:30 or 8pm... and im wondering what all do they do that lasts like 2 hours? :)

Orientation is stupid. Or from what I hear, I was lucky and never had to go to one but I've hired quite a few ppl and sent them there. Its just getting together w/ all the most recently hired ppl and saying hi my name is "Whateva" I work at the "Where-ever" store as a CSR. NEXT!
The district training mgr or district mgr (these ppl you want to impress!) will go over anything you might need to know like different rental policies since all areas have different policies and how to handle certain situations and what the focus is whether it be customer service or sales goals. It's nothing to freak over, I think its a waste of time and gas.

Hello, I am happy for you and your new job. You will learn about the company and watch some movies have fun. Report Abuse