£2000 in debt, on maternity leave but about to go back to work. Anybody in same situation?

I'm 19 years old and coming to the end of my 6 month maternity leave. While I've been on maternity leave my partner has been made redundant so I have been mainly responsible for paying rent, bills etc etc. (and also a new baby!!) So, because of all of this, I have been forced to use about £2000 of my overdraft. I am worrying that this is quite a lot of debt for my age and how am I going to be able to repay it? Is anyone else in this situation and how did/would they deal with it? Thanks.

Are you claiming what your entitled too eg working family tax credit you can still claim it whilst on maternity leave. The only way it can be dealt with is for your partner to get back into work quickly.

That isn't to bad you can repay that back. When you go back to work just call the bank and set up payment arrangements. If you don't pay them they can report that on your credit report and they could close your checking account.