What should I spend my $600 on?

I have $600 to spend what some good ideas to spend it on? What would you spend it on?

if it were me id buy a ps3 lol.. im a geek! :D
but yeah buy whatever makes you happy

If everything you own is paid for and you can easily pay all of your living expenses, then spend it on making yourself a better person. If you are making payments on a credit card, car, mortgage etc. then apply it to the principle of which ever has the highest interest rate.

This "INVESTMENT GUIDE" is more helpful for you TO MAKE
YOUR MONEY TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOU,without taking any risk.
To gain more basic information TO SPEND YOUR MONEY BY INVESTING TO GET GOOD RETURNS REGULARLY,just gothrough the texts and links in the pages of this site
http://www.savings4future.com .....

ALL THE BEST.

I would save at least 50% of it. You may have $600 today, but what about a month from now? You might regret what you splurged on.

This really depends on the individual. Maybe take out your parents to a fancy dinner?

I'm going to be boring and say save it. Sorry...

save it