Has anyone had success getting on the 599 unemployment assistance program?

It seems to be based on the mood if the workforce.
First I was told to was a good candidate, but had to sign up for 4 college courses at a time,
I signed up for 4 college courses and spend all my time studying, and they still denied me for the 599 program.
The four college course take all my time, I can't possibly work and do all these courses. I can't find work, because nurses over 50 are blacklisted where I live, but I am not being told I am not eligible because nurses are in demand. I asked them to get me a job and I was told it is not their problem.

I applied for it, was told to sign up for 12 credits, I was way in it over my head and was denied the 599.

It almost seems like a scam some politician gets campaign support for education and it is paid for this way. Tax $$ put into an unuable ACT.

Interesting question.

Get a job doing something else. Nurses are in demand but maybe not where you are living. Maybe you have to move to stay in that profession. I quit my job and am selling Tupperware. You can make so much money doing that.