What would you do with $1,000,000?

I would buy a foreclosed home in a nice area between $100,000 and $300,000. I would buy a Mitsubishi Lancer and a Ford Mustang. I also would go on vacation to Hawaii for a month. Then take the rest of the money and invest in stocks, certificate of deposits and put the rest into a high yield checking account.
...............................................................................
Assuming it was after taxes, otherwise a big chunk will disappear before I get the check, or very shortly afterwards, as the IRS will want theirs. Then too it could be an inheritance, the estate tax deduction, but the only one that might apply to would be if my wife had been hiding a fortune all this time. Just the same, I would rather have her than the money.

I feel that some things have purpose to them, but then most people really do anyway. It amazes me about how atheists and agnostics will say that we are all an evolutionary accident, but as soon as a storm blows away their home or death takes a loved one they mutter "why this?" If someone were to hand me a million, my first two reactions would be "are you kidding?" and "is this legal?" (not wanting to be holding the bag of ill-gotten gain just before the cops close in). Assuming the legitimacy, then my having this largesse would mean a higher purpose graciously handed to me beyond the reasons (gag or good) of the gifter. I would make a substantial share in donations to causes I feel need the extra help, and there are many.

A quarter million would be nice to pay off the mortgage and credit card and long-lingering student loan and start a renovation of my house (new paint, new carpet, new airconditioning, and refinishing some cherished old stuff we inherited) and yard (getting rid of that crab apple tree and replace those two bradford pears with something more substantial).

The balance would be split between safe investments and speculative matters that are looking good right now (oil is rising again and with impending inflation there are currencies and gold to watch).

Thanks for the pipe dream moment.
...............................................................................
That would be pretty close to my plan. I'd consider a foreclosure home, but I'd probably be looking for one that was not in foreclosure--the ten grand you save will be spent instantly in doing the maintenance the previous owners were too broke to take care of. I'd pay off the car I have now and consider a second one--but there is no way I'd have two sedans. The other car should have another purpose--to use for camping or outdoorsy stuff, to haul a boat (guess I have to buy that too--I'll go with a used one there), or to move stuff if I'm working on the house--so a pickup, SUV, van, or Winnebago would be the second car. I'll use the sedan when I'm more worried about fuel efficiency or a comfortable drive.

I'd make sure I have enough funds in cash or nearly cash bonds or CDs to make sure I could pay twenty years of property tax. I'd have other investments to try to earn enough money in a year to cover other expenses and eventually to build up another twenty year nest egg. Some of those would be higher risk. I'd keep my job until I had built up enough that I could be secure in retiring early--I wouldn't want to stop working and then try to find work again in five years when the money dried up.
...............................................................................
I think I need to gain knowledge first. You can refer this source. And my choice is 10th. Education is first.
...............................................................................
Depends on person to person. If I have liability, of course will pay out that first. Then will go for investing and charity (charity+investing is the best combination ever found in the world.
...............................................................................
consistent dividend from 2% to 15% monthly is all you want
The reliable and safe investment is myfxfunds (My FX Capital)
search for myfxfunds in yahoo search engine for more information.
...............................................................................
pay college loan, buy a car, invest, give some to my parents and save