Why when i sign up for syep, it keeps saying my social security number is wrong?

I placed in the whole thing, but it keeps saying please check if its correct. But it is correct. Yes, i did it without the dashes and spaces. So all 9 numbers were put in. so why is it keep saying its not the correct number
...............................................................................
Did you apply before? If you signed in before, it wont accept it again if you signed up once, for security purposes, I think there is a link that says "Check Status" and you can type in your SYEP ID there. Let me know what happens.
...............................................................................
I hate to tell you this, but today was the last day to sign up. You might already be too late.

Here's their phone number, if you want to call and plead your case:


If you have further questions about SYEP, contact NYC Youth Connect at (800) 246-4646
...............................................................................
Call customer service. They might have issues with online services. If they are not having issues I would call the SS office and ask them this question.