Perfect letter to get my dream job?

I NEED HELP!! I am currently working in a wonderful school in a daily paid basis. this school is having a vacancy now that i can apply to work the same post but with contract. but i am terrible with writing letters! and the competition is quite fierce. Please help me by editing my letter below or give comments... please please please!

RE: Application for the post of Assistant Teacher (Full Time Permanent Contract)

I will like to apply for the above mentioned post. I am currently working as Learning Support Assistant in a casual basis in (school name). I love children very much and enjoyed working in this harmonious environment. I have gained a lot of valuable experiences and knowledge from the course “Montessori Assistant Certificate III” and from all the experienced staff that I am working with. I will continue to learn to be a better teacher by taking the course “Diploma of Children’s Services” which I believe will benefit the children that I will teach in near future. It is in this regards that I will like to work for a long term in your prestigious school.

Thank you for your valuable time and attention. I would much appreciate if I can be considered favourably.


The letter above is what i have written... tell me what do you think.. thanks a million
...............................................................................
I am writing to formally apply for the above mentioned post. Currently I am employed as a Learning Support Assistant on a contract basis at (school name). I enjoy working with children very much and feel well suited to the existing working environment. I have gained a lot of valuable experience and knowledge from the course “Montessori Assistant Certificate III” and from all the experienced staff that I currently work closely with. My aim is to improve my teaching skills by taking the course “Diploma of Children’s Services” which I believe will benefit both the children that I will teach in near future, and the school as a whole. It has been for me such an enjoyable, fulfilling and rewarding experience working at the school, and I feel I am well placed to fill this role on a permanent basis.

I would very much appreciate if you will consider my application, and view my p[previous experience in the role favourably.


That is what I think sounds pretty good.