Paypal question! plz help me!?

can i start a paypal account using a debit card?
...............................................................................
Hi Phoenix,

You can open a PayPal account by using your debit card.
https://www.paypal.com/in/mrb/pal=E8KPM9...

But, not from all countries you can open a PayPal account by using a Debit card. Check before opening, whether your country can be.

A basic account can be operated without credit or debit card. Alternatively you can try AlerPay for the same use.
https://www.alertpay.com/?RXz%2fYU58w53L... if you are not particular with PayPal
...............................................................................
Well, the best bet is to probably ask paypal's customer service.

Other than that, I've held paypal accounts in two countries. Both times, I just used a link to my bank account that i had set up for that purpose, since i'm kinda paranoid.
If your debit card also has a Visa or Mastercard logo on it, you should be able to use it. If not, i'm not sure that you can. Again, I'd check with paypal.
...............................................................................
rtfm is correct. I have a debit card with a VISA logo and I started an account with it, but I also have a regular VISA credit card as a back-up. (And if I remember correctly, they will need a back-up source)
...............................................................................
I think you have to use a credit card, or bank account, but they might want a credit card as a back up, so I don't know
...............................................................................
If it's the kind of debit card that has the Visa or Mastercard logo and can be used as a credit card, then yes.