YouTube legal citation. How do you Cite YouTube?

I'm am making a movie about politics for my government class. In the movie I use various video clips from YouTube. How would you properly cite this?

I just have this written in the credits:
All video clips provided and owed by
YouTube.com
...............................................................................
I'd say at least you should give the actual URL of the video you're using.

And *does* YouTube actually own the videos they show? I don't think they do. I think the original owner still retains the copyright. You probably should give credit to them, too, by citing their screen name.

(The best way to do this, however, would be to ask your professor how you should cite the videos. You never go wrong by doing it the way the teacher asks you to!)