Should she thank her lucky stars?

I live in Florida. My best friend just graduated from College last year with a BA in Criminology. She has been having the hardest time finding a job in her field and any other field for that manner. She has a child and has basically been applying for any job (walmart, cvs, Kohl's, etc) but I'm assuming that because she is "overqualified" (I don't get that, but anyway) she hasn't had any offers.
Anyway, she finally got an offer at an inbound call center as a receptionist for doctors, lawyers, financial orgs and such. She is upset that the pay is only $8.50 for part time and is considering not taking it. I told her she can always ask for full time and she can also continue to look for other work while there. What do you guys think? Should she be happy or at least grateful?
...............................................................................
Does she want to flip burgers? At least take the job, she can always find another but it helps with income coming in.

Helen, EA in PA
...............................................................................
I called a halt to searching for a job when I learned that I could ма?? all of my money by using GοοgΙ?. Check out http://cirarg.shibatkd.com they can show you how to do it risk fг??.
...............................................................................
Maybe work for a while there until she finds something better... :)