Questions About Public Assistance(USA) please help me, 10pts for best && quickest answer!?

Well I was put on Public Assistance && now to keep my Benefits I need to work 35 Hrs or w.e, My School Credits Count up for it but some are still needed, Now I can do WEP, Work Study Or Really get a Job, && now I have a few questions I hope you all can answer for me...


1) Is there any other way of getting out of this without working I am truly swamped with school?

2) How Do you Apply for Work Study?

3) My School is approved so my school hours are counted so I need to complete with WEP to get it to 35 because my School hours arent 35, They are giving me CARFARE, does that carfare only corresponed with WEP, or will I get it by working also. They told me I could do eiether a Job or Do Office Work At School?

4) By how much will they lower food stamps && the money we receieve if I become independent(which will exclude me from this whole endeavor)?

I am so sorry I know this is A lot but I am so confused && need help. Please help, please answer my questions, 10 pts for best and quickest answer, thank you in advance!
...............................................................................
First I would say that you need to seat down and talk to your worker if the school you are attending is an approved school then you should be ok. the other thing is that you might still be able to get the food stamps they are based on a lot of things such as rent basic family needs and income. I was in the same situation years ago. I say if you can find a job that will pay you do that and you might still be able to get the food stamps. Most of the thing they will still give you the money for transportation for a while the main things I have to say is keep going to school that is what will help you in the long run and God will take you there if you are willing. Best of luck