What career path do you think is best for me?

I like working around/ with people. I like to make them feel better, and I like to try and help them out and figure out whats wrong. I also am very interested in makeup, hair, and nails. Also am interested in interior design... I can just look at a room and "see" a design in my head, I would love to help people bring their ideas to life. I also wouldn't mind a desk job... I'm 20 (almost) and am just trying to figure out the best career path for me. I have 2 kids, a 2 year old and a 4 month old. I could try to go to school, and I know for the first 3 jobs, I would have to. I was just wondering if you guys could tell which job would fit me best, or if you know of an online quiz that could help me figure it out... How did you know what you wanted to do? Thanks a million!
...............................................................................
I was struggling with the same question a few years back and ended up taking a bunch of free career personality tests online. After you answer the questions and take a few of the tests you will find out what career best suits your personality. Amazing how accurate it is.