Is the training at mcdonald's good like people say?

I am going to orientation for mcdonald's monday and I am really nervous because I have A.D.D and sometimes I need someone to tell me how to do something a few times before I actually figure it out.. I know it sounds stupid.... just wondering if you think I'll get the hang of it? how long does it usually take before you get the hang of working in fast food?
...............................................................................
It all depends on the person. Some people pick it up in no time, but some people take a couple months to catch on.

The training at McDonald's is extremely good in most locations. Your first three shifts or so are generally with a trainer who will guide you through the basics, show you the ropes, and get you started. Usually you will just be following them around and doing what they ask you to do. They will always be close by if you have any questions or need any help.

Relax! Most McDonald's restaurants have extremely friendly atmospheres, and its extremely easy to get started.
...............................................................................
It's easy!