Which bank do you think is best? 10 points if i choose your bank!?

I am currently banking at wells fargo.
I really hate them because they have so many random fees that I have to pay every month.
I was a member of the Disney bank Partners Federal Credit Union.
They kicked me out because I lost my job & owed them a ton of money.

Anyways, I need to find a new bank with no fees for my identity protection.
It would be real nice if I could get into a credit union.
So, please, let me know which bank you think is best because I want to go sign up tonight.

Thank you
...............................................................................
If you are in school you will probably be able to get a student checking account with no fees. All the big banks like Bank of America charge outrageous fees for everything so you would do better going to a small local bank or a credit union.
...............................................................................
Try Bank of America. They have so many new programs.
...............................................................................
If you have an Integra in your area, they are good. Free checking with interest and cashback debit card.