How do I make more money for 16 teen?

I have a verified PayPal account. I do the survey sites, cashle, treasuretrooper, dollarsurveys, sell my e-books on kijiji, craigslist, etc.

I also sometimes sell stuff, is that how you make money?
I am selling a MP3 player right now on craigslist.

Thank you. I don't want a job, too scared and lazy & lack social skills.
...............................................................................
There are probably lots of elderly people in your neighborhood that have lots of stuff to sell, but don't now how ebay, craigslist, etc. works. Start a service where you sell peoples stuff for them and charge them a small percentage. It's easy and It's other peoples stuff. I got that idea off of this website: http://youcanmakeextramoney.blogspot.com...
Check it out for lots of other great ideas.