Unemployment week was disqualified?

I was let go from a 40,000/year job, and was granted unemployment. I collected the checks for a couple of weeks, and then found a job. I only held the new job for 2 weeks and grew tired of the commute. It was a long drive from my home, and wasn't worth it for the $12 an hour. I reported all of my earnings, and also had an interview to see if I was still eligible for unemployment. I continued to file my claims each week like I was told, and when I checked my status online today, it said that my payment for week ending May 16, 2009 was disqualified. What does this mean? And does it mean that I won't get all the checks I filed for during the previous weeks either? I haven't recieved a check since I quit my last job and I'm confused.
...............................................................................
If you voluntarily quit your last job, you become ineligible for UI benefits. Did you have a phone interview after leaving the $12 per hour job, and if so, what did they determine for your eligibility? About all you can do is (1) try calling EDD, which is very difficult to get through on the phone due to amount of people trying to call (2) go in person to an Edd office; they may have certain hours that benefits claims can be looked into or (3) refile your online claim and see what happens. It is a bit wacky, what with so many unemployed and trying to file for benefits. You may have learned a lesson that you should have kept the $ 12 job, especially now with jobs being scarce, and $12 is a very good wage right now.
...............................................................................
It's hard to get unemployment if you quit your job. You have to prove that the commute was unrealistic. But since you took the job and worked two weeks with the commute, you in a way to the employment office that the commute was realistic.

They have hard and fast rules that they live by, it sounds like you lost your unemployment insurance to me, sorry.