What kinds of jobs are there available in the health care feild?

I am currently a P.C.A. I work at a hospital in a med/surg unit. I am trained/certified to do phlebotomy. I like my job and am good at it but know that working in Neurology/Orthopedics isn't my thing.

I have always done some sort of care....first with children, working as a CNA in a nursing home (I really liked), then working with MRDD adults in their homes, and lastly at the hospital where I am currently employed.

My husband found out yesterday that he has Degenerative Disk Disease and I feel like I need to re-evaluate my financial situation in case he can no longer help to provide. I have been told that I would make a good nurse but I'm not sure that I have the book smarts to do it. What options do I have in the health care field? We are in our late 20's and have 2 kids so securing our future is important but I want a job that I like.
...............................................................................
you dont have to be "book smart" to be a nurse. yes, you need to study hard, but they will teach you everything you need to know. nursing school is a great option for you. you can get a 2 year degree and become an RN. it will be hard work, but you can definitely do it.