Should I try to get the manager on the phone again, show up in person, or just forget about the job? plz help?

He offered me a job a few months ago and the schedule didn't workout so I didn't end up going to the orientation I was asked to attend. He told me to call him back mid-may because he might have something for me in the summer, so I called about a week ago.
I left 2 messages on his phone about a week ago. Should I try to call and get him on the phone or just leave it?
should I go there in person and try to get him or what
...............................................................................
write him a letter, if he doesnt respond drop it, make sure you make mention of the phone messages. Just thank him for the opportunity and provide him with contact info, he might be busy, have too many people, or he might be laid off himself
...............................................................................
You didn't go to the orientation but you expect to get the job.
Well good luck on that.
If you can't even show up for orientation why would he think that you would even show up for work?

YOU'RE FIRED !