I resigned but manager does not want to do my job?

I recently resigned. My manager who is my bosses daughter, doesn't like to work (who does). But she is a manager only in title. Therefore, she does not want to assume my duties in full until they have found a replacement. She will do a few select things, but doesn't want to learn all of it. Instead, they want me to come in on weekends and nights, after my final day, to do the job for them, until they find someone else. I told them I would certainly help train whomever they hired, but they want me to continue doing the job duties after I leave (not training, but doing the whole job) until they make a hiring decision. They are making me feel really bad about going. I was extremely overworked before, and that is why I left for something else. How do I handle not "burning a bridge" by not being helpful, and avoid being taken advantage of some more?
...............................................................................
As you gave a month's notice I feel that you have been more than obliging and helpful. Just tell them you are too busy learning the ropes with your new job, going away on the week-end etc. I know that's just excuses but a nice way of saying no. They basically just have to lump it; your manager should know your job better than you and if she doesn't that is their problem, so don't allow them to make it yours. I've been in a similar position to you and had to be replaced by two, even though they tried to make me feel guilty for leaving, and the boss was a lecher. Look after yourself first, your family second, then your job.
...............................................................................
I don't think you should go in weekends or nights. You'll end up getting paid part time wages for a full time job. Even as a full time job, you were overworked so you can imagine how bad it would be when you are doing it part time!

You have already been as helpful as possible. It's not your fault that the boss's daughter does not want to work.
...............................................................................
This is silly. You provided one month's notice, time to go. You owe them nothing. Tell them you have other obligations and are no longer available. They will need to figure it out! Make a clean break, wish everyone well, and DO NOT offer any more time to them.
...............................................................................
You gave them too long a notice and why care if your not going to be there, anyway. Your hoping that they want you to stay and give you help, not happening. Move on, they didn't appreciate you then and wouldn't in the future with them.