What do I have to do to get a fed-ed 3rd extension check? I called edd, they only tell to watch my mail!?

I been calling and waiting for something about 3rd extension. I don't know what to do my claim expire on may 16 and i try ed to file a new one and nothing 0.00. Then i called edd they said they will email Sacramento edd and they will sent me something. Does anyone know what can i do? I see my husband trying to keep us together and its hurt because i want to help. But i feel like i'm helpless I been like a mad women and all they tell me is they email who ever. Can someone explain to me what going on.
...............................................................................
Unfortunately, waiting is your only answer. EDD will automatically file for you, and you will recieve your claim form in the mail. If you qualified for the first two extensions, then there shouldn't be any problems with getting FED ED. Hang in there and Good Luck.