I haven't quit my job yet (i was going to on Tuesday)?

I asked this yesterday but left out the reasons why I wanted to leave.

I had an appointment with my doctor yesterday and he suggested not to quit but to speak to Occupational Health where I work so they might be able to move me to a more suitable job. I would be happy if they could do this because I really do not want to quit because I love the job except working in the front on reception a few days a week is ruining it for me. My manager has also noticed I am struggling and so has all the other staff. But how long would it take for them to assess me at Occupational Health? Will they really be able to move me and would they have to speak to my manager.
...............................................................................
Firstly, you withheld relevant medical information from your employer - that's possible grounds for dismissal. If, as I suspect, you are still on probation then you need to tread carefully with occupational health. Many employers don't dismiss employees at the end of their probationary period but they can, should they wish to do so. I hope you have a very understanding manager. If you are not in the union, I suggest you join one. You are too vulnerable to be dealing with this on your own.

There's no guarantee you'll be moved. Occupational health is about making *reasonable* adjustments. What is reasonable to you may be unreasonable to your employer. It's usually your manager who refers you to occupational health. Occupational health carries out the assessment and sends the report to you and your manager.
...............................................................................
oh sweetheart you still haven't got that sorted i answered you when you asked this ages ago please go and see occupational health they will help you and maybe get you moved if you need to talk or want any advice please email me or send a message through answers my email address is rennickelizabe@yahoo.co.uk i will talk to you at any time
...............................................................................
Tough call, if you can't do all the required duties of what your employer expects from you they may want you to quit, but it would be best to try to work it out first
...............................................................................
...we still need to know the reason, love.
Pregnant?
Illness?
...............................................................................
Sounds like you have a disability of some sort and you need what is called "reasonable accommodation". Yes, they can move you to another job if it's open, and it's within the parameters your doctor or therapist recommends. If you have some disability causing this, you are somewhat protected by law as long as any changes to your job are considered reasonable and not a hardship to the company.

Would probably take one or two appointments to assess you. Don't let them speak to your manager. Instead take a job description to your therapist, and work out what you can and can't do, and any modifications. From there, take that list back to your manager signed by your doctor.
...............................................................................
You DO KNOW that MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR WORK, as BUSH DESTROYED AMERICA, don't quit, until you find something else...

get into that office & SPEAK UP.