Extra time at work....?

So ALOT of the time at my job there are "quiet" moments when there is literally NOTHING TO DO. I just walk around stalling kind of... but it's soo hard. I'm not the type of person who just wants to stand there and relax for a bit, I always want to be doing something.

HELP!
...............................................................................
If you have a lunch room you should really thing about selling Avon... Its a good way to earn extra cash while doing your job at the same time. You can leave a Avon book at your lunch room and you wouldn't believe how many sales you will receive from different people that from your work and just by leaving it on the table with your name and number think about that and if you are interested check out my profile... My about me has my Info as well as my Face book, and Myspace...