Rent my rent is 200 dollars?

My credit card is 200 dollars a month. I want to use my credit card for my rent. I want cash my limit is 1000 dollars. Can I just go to the bank and with drawl it or do I have to go to an atm? Or can I walk in to the bank. My pay check is every 2 Fridays.
...............................................................................
Have you thought about 萤邪谐n褨ng your 萤褏t谐邪 褨n褋慰屑萤 慰n螜褨n萤? I really wanted a loan but I chose to see if I could secure what I needed by utilizing the strength of G慰慰g螜萤. After a couple of weeks I was 萤邪谐n褨ng enough 褨n褋慰屑萤 to consider quitting my job. You can check it out for yourself here http://tulocs.rusnas.org they have a risk free trial. It is a lot better 萤邪谐n褨ng 褨n褋慰屑萤 than borrowing it! Go to the 蠅萤鞋褧褨t萤 now to find out what it is all about - you'll be glad you did!