Where can a 14 year old get a job?

I want to work at places like Hollister or Hot Topic, but I don't think they will hire someone who is only 14. I have nothing to do over the summer, and thought maybe a job is a good idea. Also for some reason my mom doesn't want me working until 18, how can I convince her to let me get a job?
...............................................................................
You can't get an "Actual Job" until you're 16, but there is always odd jobs such as babysitting, lawn mowing, helping people move furniture, and etc. etc. There's usually more money in odd jobs, but not as much chances to work. For example, I mow a lawn for $25.00, but I can only work two times a week.
To convince your mom you're ready for a job, you should tell her odd jobs will look good on your resume for the future and that smaller jobs can help teach you the value of responsibilities for future jobs. Make sure you're confident when you tell her because she'll know your serious.
...............................................................................
Hi.

Work with BBB Certified multinational company which is into service from last 25 years having a pool of vast employees all across the globe working for the company and earning regular paychecks via paypal, check or bank transfer. They are certified by Better Business Bureau which is certifies genuine companies present across the world.

Get Started free .Earn guaranteed commissions monthly by doing absolutely nothing.Only serious person who are willing to make money are required. Work part time/ full time according to you own preference

Start your own Internet business from home. Build residual and leveraged income to create real wealth. World Wide Income System that REALLY WORKS! All it needs is you. FREE Training and support, websites and products all provided! - ZERO RISK!
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10637921/FRE...
...............................................................................
Depends I work on berry farms, baby sitting, I even done odd jobs like cleaning, or gardening, lawn mowing.

I do extra jobs to earn money for a car when I turn 16. I also put some in savings to help for the future. My parents think it helps teach me the value of a dollar.

I also use it buy things like music for my MP3, clothes, and other things that they don't want to buy for me.
...............................................................................
You could go to a baby sitting class, and then start a Business. You can do it with a friend too!