What day of the month does an ebt card get credited?

My family is receiving food assistance in the form of an EBT card since my husband lost his job last month. I can not find the paper that says on what date the card will be credited and the customer service number does not offer that information. Is there a specific day each month that it will be credited? What determines this? I live in Pennsylvania if it matters. If you know, or know how I can find out, please let me know.
...............................................................................
i pretty sure it goes by the last digit of you case or family case number for instance if you case number is 1788852. The last number is two. Then the second day of each month it will be credit. That how South Carolina works. I am pretty sure PA does the same. If not call your case worker and they will tell you.

Sorry, you husband lost his job. Stay safe and Good Luck!

God Bless!!
...............................................................................
I found a nice online list of Pennsylvania credit card resources. http://www.howtofindcreditcard.com/Penns... Try calling a nearby service and they most likely answer your questions.