Employment related: How can I deal wit this?

I've been at my job for 8 months. I feel like i'm not the best employee but by far not the worst. I work for a hotel doing front desk. We have a book we call the pass down book that goes from shift to shift with notes put in to pass down info to the next shift. Most the time it's used by one employee to pick at the mistakes of others. (I wouldnt think that if the problems were actually issues instead of mundane everyday things that the next shift can make up). But, my manager has used the book to tell me I was lacking in some area... (so all teh other employees could see it :-D...yeah... not cool) So I was wondering if thats legal? Then, last week, I noticed that somone is logging into my user name while I am not even there. So I changed my password. (Id seen a note from the co worker that loves to pick in the passdown book and decided to see if it was me or not who made trhe change, it wasnt....I was not here) So then, this week he tells me he is "getting alot of complaints", One of these complains was such as I did not apoligize to someone for checking them into a vacant room, which turned out to have a guest in it. However. I recall apoligizing to both partys... as well as having 6 people up here waiting to chech in while he stood there probably feeding off his irratibility. Either way he told my boss I didnt say sorry, blah blah. (so its not even possible that the guest may of been fuming in his own anger and ignoring what I was saying...) Then a regular id never seen checked in taht id NEVER seen and wanted to pay cash at check out. Which.. we dont do ... so I even called to ask and verify with the boss. He said no go. So as the guy went to go get money my boss found out who this guy is.. and was like he's a regular... he has money.. oh no blah blah blah (thats when he brought up the comliants) Well.. All this stress and the stress at home of some things hit me so I started crying not being able to help it after my boss walked off. Then the man came back from getting his money and noticed.. I was just like its all good. So I felt like a class a emotional wreck...but couldnt just leave like that. the man was nice about it and not mad that I was fallowing policy or anything.. As I was leaving I heard my boss talking to the man saying sorry blah blah blah who knows what else I didnt wqant to stay and listin. But one of the house keepers today translated to me that the boss called her to tell her to watch me. So.. now its like im coming into work like hatin it everyday. What can I do to defend myself? Everyone has been working here 8 years or so aside me. I dread coming in to finding something new and trivial.But I have only me to reley on and do not know what to do. I cant quit and getting fired would be horrid... Its privately owned. The 1st shift person is way rude, all the time, ive had to aploigize alot for her. I was thinking about leaving a note saying "watch me.. I can do tricks".. But anyway.. I come in everyday to this.. and i really do not know how to deal. Opinions?
...............................................................................
its not legal, it is considered harasment. it happened to my mom and its not a good thing. so she works in a chain buisness and asked to get switched to another building. wat u need to do is file a report and go to the person in charge of the boss or police people and tell them he is harrassing you and u dont feel comfter bale going to work. he could get fired . if it doesnt work u need to bring the people that told u he sent someone to check on u and u need to get watever proof u can
...............................................................................
your work life should not be hell. you should either: A) apply at new jobs, and then if you get hired, quit B) talk to your boss and tell him what you said here C) complain to a higher source in your job.

work should not be hell, it doesnt have to be fun, just not hell..
...............................................................................
Time to get a fresh new job , cut this one loose .
It has run it's course .

But NEVER cut one loose until you have the next one .

Start interviews elsewhere now and resign when you get another offer .

good luck

>