How stupid do you have to be to not get a job at McDonald's?

I was going to apply at McDonald's for a summer job. I still had school during that time though so she told me to call her when I got out. Well, I did and wow I am such an air head! She was not there so I left a very awkward message. There was like a 5 second silence and then I gave her the wrong number and I was all like "Oh wait I am sorry wrong number" Lol I have never worked before and I am only 16, but still XD I called her like a couple of hours ago. I think I am getting anxiety over it *sigh* What do you think sounds like I messed up pretty badly?
...............................................................................
ah no, you'll be fine. the person you called should realise you were nervous, all u did was make a mistake, its why pencils have erasers... if theres work there to be got then u should get it. relax though,its not like its extremely important to get a summer job.
...............................................................................
do not worry. With all the crazy things happening at a McD at a normal day, this is probably one of the better things happening to this employee today. Imagine cleaning up after a group of five, who all threw fries all over the floor and shakes up in the ceiling, then it would be kinda nice to hear a cute quirky voice messing up her phone number. So no worries babe, unless you actually get the job. THEN be worried...
...............................................................................
If I were you, I would go inside mcdonald's and talk to the manager in person... tell her you're out of school and would love to work there if they're still hiring. Make sure you smile alot and are friendly.

Hope you get the job..