How would I list my education profile on my resume?

so I finished high school and i'm in college at the moment. after high school I went to college and did one year of study of a two year program and then transferred to another school and started a new program which I'm currently in. would there be a point to list that first college I went to since i didn't even finish the program? if i should, how do I go about putting it on my resume? just the years I attended? do i need to say that I didn't complete the program that I was in before and I didn't finish it?

thanks in advance =)
...............................................................................
It does not matter that you did not finish, you should still list the college, the area of study [or just put 'general studies'] and the years. Then the other school that you transferred right below, same format. If there is a question, someone interviewing you may ask for clarification and you can tell them that you transferred schools, and may share the reason if you choose.
...............................................................................
I would just put down the school that you'll be graduating from.