Alright, I have a question referring to Credit Cards.?

So, my question is:

Say I get a Credit Card, you know just to have. And I don't plan on using it. So if I don't spend a single penny of that card, will I get charged for having the card? Will I get any fees or bad credit? I'm really confused and wanting to know what are the Pros and Cons of owning a Credit Card.

If anyone could help me, I'd be highly appreciated.

Didn't you read the credit card agreement when you signed up for it?
Go back to the website - if it has an annual fee - get rid of it.
No card will ever be worth an annual fee.

Use the card, but remember my words.
If you use the card and don't pay the bill in full the day it comes in the mail you could ruin your life.

The trick to getting good credit is to buy a little something you need like food or gas and pay it off in full.
Any time you carry a balance and pay interest you are reducing your credit worthiness - showing unability to pay in full.

There is a myth out there that you need to carry balances and pay interest to get good credit. Something that ladies that shop QVC will tell you.
Use credit wisely ---- don't let it use you.
Get top 800 + scores and get better jobs, and lower car insurance.
/