Budgeting loan and Community care Grant for depsosit, removal and furniture UK?

Ok so I spent all my savings after loosing my job of 3 years at the beginning of my pregnancy the money was spent on my daughter and the deposit for our current rented home and now unfortunately on these silly benefits till next year when I start back at college but I was wondering if anyone has filled either or any of these forms out and what is the likely hood of getting the money I need to move on???
Any negativity will be reported Thank you x

If your on benefits never had a budgeting loan before and can make the repayments you will get it

I had to get 1 at 18 when i was on my own with my daughter i filled the form in sent it off they wrote back saying i was successful and i got the money 2 weeks later

I had just been made redundant so had to go onto income support for 7 months!

ATTN:
I am a private registered loan lending firm, we offer short and long term loan. we can be of help to you. if you are still interested email or call us now so we can proceed to the next level.

Note: Even if your bank have refused to help you because of your bad credit score, we will help you okay.

HOW DO I APPLY:
Please Fill this application Form below:
LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Your Full Name* ............................
Your Email* .................................
Your Full Telephone* ........................................…
Your Address* ........................................…
Your City* ........................................…
State/Province* .....................................
Your Country* ........................................…
Fax Number ........................................
Date of Birth * ........................................…
Credit Score * ........................................…
Monthly Income*.................................…
Occupation*...........................…
Have You Applied Before ? * ................................
Loan Amount Needed * ....................................
Loan Duration * ........................................…
Purpose Of Loan * ........................................…

Awaiting your prompt respond asap.

Email:fastcreditloan@ire.ir


UNITED KINGDOM HEAD OFFICE
======================================…

Address :Albemarle Street Bond Street London England W1S 4BP.

Tel Number: +447045723089.
SIR, WIC WILLIAMS(C.E.O).