How much would a salary be for a grocery store recruiter?

I have an interview at a grocery store in PA for this job description: Store employment associates assist store management with interviewing, hiring and orientation of all new Associates. Responsible for maintaining associate personnel files and job opportunity job postings.

I have a degree in business administration, and some HR experience. I know they will ask me how much I expect to make but I have no idea. Any ideas? Anyone do this job? How is it?

I always ask what the salary range is. I see no reason to waste my time on position that does not pay what I'm looking for. I have walked out of interviews that have not provided that basic information.

I hate that crap of them asking what you are looking for. They already KNOW what they are willing to pay. So when they don't tell you they are either playing games or hoping to low ball you if you say a lower amount.