I need to make some extra cash within the next couple weeks, any ideas?

I work 42 hours a week, but I'm a temp so I only make 8.50 an hour. I'm trying to pay off my car before it snows so I need to pay it off by like the 2nd week of November. I make 287 a week and owe 1300. Any ideas on how to make some quick extra cash. Good ideas, nothing illegal, I don't want prostitution or stripper comments please.

Try chacha.com and sign up to be a guide answering texted questions on your computer. The pay is not that great, 3 cents for each question you answer. It is up to you how long or how many hours you put in, but when it is busy you can average $5 an hour, maybe a bit more. You would really have to push to make $1300 in 2 weeks doing it, but I know some who do, if they are telling the truth. I do it just for extra spending money, so I am happy with $100-$150 a month. However, when I bought my laptop, I worked a bit more so I could pay it off faster, and was able to make at least the monthly payment of $165 with a little more effort than usual. You have to take an online test of your knowledge on different subjects like science, music, movies, sports, etc. as well as basic math and English. It is not hard and if you don't pass the first time, you can take it over until you do. I think I had to do it twice before I passed.

Here is a place that pays up to $3 per survey answered and pays quickly. All you have to do is sign-up and get started!

There are many places on the internet to do this, but I have found through my experiance that PineCone Research is the best.

If you are looking to make quick money, then this place is it. It is free to join, so you have nothing to lose. Check them out and see if they are right for you. They are for me!

The wesite is http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=2439&c=918…

sell some old crap on ebay!