Any one out there in the music business?

I need to interview an A&R rep. for a paper in econ.
But ANYONE in the music business will work, an A&R rep would be the best, but if you work at all in the music business, and would be willing to let me email interview you, please let me know.

OR if you have any idea how I could get to interview someone, PLEASE let me know.

This is important to me, and I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, and please please please let me know.



P.S. If you are an A&R rep. or work in the music business and would let me email interview you, please give me an email address or someway to get ahold of you:)

Try talking to the publicity department at a record label and ask them who to speak to.

If you have a blog you might mention that you will post your paper as a blogpost after it gets turned in- that might help getting someone to pay more attention

I did A&R for ten years - if you are really in a bind you can find me at my website below.

Good luck,

Rick